Vibrantly Aligned Life Coaching
Tracy’s philosophy on the wellness journey is, “We always know … deep in our being, we always know what we need.” Together, we tap into that intuition by looking at your “Plate of Life,” from my “Pillars of Wellness” program: Nutrition, Exercise, Stress Mastery, Financial Flow, Professional, Relationship, Health / Wellness, Play / Joy, Environment / Nature, Spirituality. We touch each area and first work with the ones that are out of alignment with your needs and values. Working from that misalignment to foster a healthier foundation within; mind, body, and soul. We can eat the cleanest diet and be the master of physical exercise, however, if our relationships are askew, or our financial health is in chaos, we will continue to hit blocks and walls in our health. By looking at each “portion” of your plate, we will spend time uncovering, inquiring, and creating a new course that will steer you in a more fulfilling direction toward wholeness. This is a holistic approach to, Feeding the Soul tm – Tracy’s signature program in wellness-centered coaching. We don’t live in a one-size-fits-all world. Although we carry a major key from our ancestors, life is very different now. We each have unique situations and lifestyles. Through thoughtful analysis and exploration, you will learn what allows you to flourish and thrive in your life and wellness.
What you will receive from wellness coaching and mentoring with Tracy:
- Creating a clear vision plan for your success.
- Develop a personalized wellness plan.
- Set achievable goals.
- Guide you with lifestyle decisions that will optimize your health.
- Learn strategies to overcome obstacles and thrive.
- Discover your values and priorities.
- Action steps to get your relationships in alignment.
- Develop deeper spiritual relationships through meditation and nature.
- Learn the sacred art of nutrition and wellness.
- Discover dietary styles, habits, and shifts to enhance your blueprint.
- Thoroughly look at the 12 pillars of your personal “Plate of Life.”
- Incorporate movement and flow into your daily life.
- Co-created ceremony and ritual to honor your growth and success.
- The Plate of Life and the 12 Pillars of Wellness ™
- Food as sacred - Nutritional
- Cleaning from the inside out
- Exploration of Diet and Eating styles
- Feeding your soul through your unique design exercise guidance
- Getting started
- Allowing the shift
- Exploring options
- Spiritual Finance Workshop
- Exploration of meditation styles and tools
- Nature-Based Inner Tracking
- Spirit-Centered Program
- EFT The root of all health is the brain.
- Welcoming Prayer Meditation
- Mindfulness Guidance and Practice